An exploration of linkages between Minority Report and today's predictive policing practices.
I am a data scientist and CFA charterholder who is driven by a strong desire to continually learn, refine, and dig deeper into areas of interest, whether they be complex financial derivatives or homebrewing beer. I take pride in arriving at innovative and efficient solutions while clearly conveying my process and conclusions to stakeholders.
Software and More:
- Python | SQL | Scala | VBA
- Jupyter | GitHub | Docker | Databricks
- S&P Capital IQ | Bloomberg | Oracle Crystal Ball
- Tableau | Excel | PowerPoint | Word
- Modeling: pandas | NumPy | scikit-learn
- Viz: Matplotlib | seaborn
- Deep Learning: Keras | TensorFlow
- Web Tools: BeautifulSoup | Selenium | Flask | APIs
A Python script for exporting your addresses from Minted
A beer recommendation engine for DC/MD/VA beers
A prototype app for aiding on the ground damage assessment
Exploring Natural Language Processing with Marie Kondo and Reddit
Blog: A web scraping demo with the official world golf rankings
Blog: A career journey and how to get where you’re going ...
A Webinar on Business Valuation through Georgetown University (Download the slides)
Get In Touch
Have a job offer? Want to meet up for coffee? A round of golf? Beer swap?